Heritage International School is a dynamic Christian school serving a diverse group of families from a wide variety of cultural and faith backgrounds. We are fully accredited with Association of Christian Schools International (ACSI) and Middle States Association of Schools and Colleges (MSA). We follow the North American based curriculum for Language & Math and the IPC curriculum for Social Studies and Science in Elementary. Our Secondary School is based on students working towards attainment of our High School Diploma and writing their SAT and AP exams for universities in North America, Europe and beyond.
We are always looking for qualified Christian teachers willing to join us in our effort to provide a world-class education in a distinctly Christian environment.
International teachers receive a modest monthly salary plus some additional benefits. Please inquire for further detials.
During the school year teachers also have opportunities to see some of the rich cultural and natural diversity of East Africa (and maybe beyond).
We welcome seasoned teachers who can take a one year sabbatical. For teachers with less than 8 years of experience, priority will be given to those able to commit to a two-year contract.
Currently, applications are being accepted for teaching vacancies for the 2017-2018 school year, to start in August 2017. Please complete the application form, and submit a CV or Resume along with a copy of your teaching credentials to firstname.lastname@example.org and we will begin the interview process. We are looking for internationally qualified and experienced candidates. Certified teachers only please.
Vacancies for the school year 2017-2018:
- Secondary Principal (to start June/July 2017). Candidates with experience in Secondary Administration/Advanced Placement Co-ordination preferred.
- Specialist Teacher in Educational Integration of IT
- Secondary English Teacher (full-time)
- Secondary Art Teacher (part-time)
- Enthusiastic and growing Christian with the heart of a missionary
- Strong academic credentials with valid teaching certification
- Two years relevant experience preferred
- International experience preferred, but not required
- Two year commitment preferred